Saturday, June 22, 2024

I receive wisdom for health

 


“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you.”

Proverbs 9:10-11 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that I obtain the wisdom of God to multiply my days and add years of good life to me and my family in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I am living in sound health and strength day by day. I speak healing to every cell in my body. I declare that the tissues of my body are performing at its best. My organs are functioning optimally. All my systems are energised with strength from the Spirit of the Lord and my whole body is made strong continually. From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet; I swim in health and complete well being. Nothing missing or lacking in me. No sickness comes near my dwelling for the Lord is a wall of fire surrounding me and my family. I receive all that I need to live a healthy, godly and beautiful life. I grow stronger, healthier and more prosperous each day in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment