Friday, May 31, 2024

I ride upon my high places

 


*iCommand My Day

1st June, 2024,


“He made him ride on the high places of the earth, That he might eat the increase of the fields; And he made him to suck honey out of the rock, And oil out of the flinty rock;”

‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭32:13‬ ‭KJV


*Prayer*

Thank You Lord for the gift of a new Month. Thank You for new graces, new mercy and renewed strength. Lord I am grateful! Your Name be praised forever in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare that I receive this month with gratitude. I declare that this month; the Lord cause me to ride on the high places of the earth that I might eat the increase of the fields. I declare that the Lord cause me to suck honey out of the rock and oil out of the flinty rock. Therefore, this month is blessed for me. It is a month of abundance supernatural supply. My gates are continually open, I receive daily loads of benefits. I swim in health and dwell in abundance day by day. Nothing missing or lacking in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment