Saturday, May 25, 2024

Your kingdom come and Your Will be done

 


*iCommand My Day

26th May, 2024


“So He said to them, “When you pray, say: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.”

‭‭Luke‬ ‭11:2‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer*

I declare that I come under the government of the Lord Jesus and I live according to His will, decrees and principles in every affairs of my life in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare that I receive the kingdom, government, way of life and mindset of the Lord. The Lord works in me both to will and to do His good pleasures. Day by day, I walk in line with my divine ordination. I declare that my life is an access point for the Lord to intervene in my space, my family, my home, Neighbourhood, field of endeavour, business, system and territory. I declare that my life is an embassy of the Lord. The will of the Lord finds expression and His glory covers the earth as waters cover the sea. The agenda of the Lord for this prophetic season and for my life, it shall stand in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment