Thursday, May 9, 2024

The appointment with shame and disgrace is cancelled- I receive double honour

 


*iCommand My Day

10th May, 2024


“You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,”

Psalms 30:11 NKJV


*Prayer

I testify; the Lord have turned for me my mourning into dancing; He have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness. Therefore I rejoice forevermore in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

This is the day the Lord has made, I rejoice for the Lord has made me glad. I declare that I am a testament of the goodness and mercy of the Lord. My mourning has been turned into dancing; The sackcloth has been put off. I am clothed me with gladness. The appointment with shame and disgrace has been cancelled. I step into double honour. I rise higher and higher. I go forward and upwards only. The Lord makes me grow and I glow from one level of glory to another level of glory in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment