Saturday, May 11, 2024

The Lord strengthen His people and bless them with peace

 



“The LORD will give strength to His people; The LORD will bless His people with peace.”

Psalms 29:11 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, please strengthen Your Church regardless of the ranging storm and persecution, bless us with peace on every side in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare, the Lord is in the midst of His people and His glory radiates in our life. I declare the blessing of the Lord is evidently on His people. Therefore, I declare that as salt on the earth, we bring life, peace and solution to our sphere of influence. I declare that the Church shine as the light of this world, the darkness of this age cannot comprehend. I declare that men see the light and we bring glory to the Father. I declare we are a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden. We arise and reflect the beauty of the Lord in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh #12052024 #icommandmyday

No comments:

Post a Comment