Friday, May 10, 2024

I am safest and strongest in and with the leading and guidance of the Lord

 


“For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name’s sake, Lead me and guide me.”

Psalms 31:3 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare the Lord is my rock and my fortress; He leads me in the way I should go and guides all my decisions in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that my confidence is in the Lord; My safety is guaranteed by His guidance. He leads me beside still waters and I follow His lead. I declare that my decisions are in line with will of the Lord for my life. I enjoy rest on everyside. My discernment is accurate at all times. I will not be presumptuous. I will not be distracted. My going out and coming in is preserved by the Lord. I declare that the wisdom and power of God is at work in me. My every step is ordered by the Lord in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment