Friday, May 24, 2024

I am the righteousness of God in Christ

 



*iCommand My Day*

25th May, 2024


“For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.”

‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭5:21‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer*

In the name of Jesus, I shut down the voice of condemnation and I declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ and I walk in newness of life in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare that I am saved by the grace of the Lord Jesus. I am a new creation. Old things are passed away and I live in newness of life. Therefore, I have the nature of God and I am holy as the Father is holy. I walk in light and I no longer walk in darkness. I live in the consciousness of the nature of God in me. I refuse to be held down by any ungodly habit or addiction and I declare they are broken now in Jesus name. I live a life that brings glory to God. I shine as light. I grow in grace and mercy day by day in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment