Monday, May 6, 2024

Thank You Jesus; You are my Shield and confidence

 


*iCommand My Day

7th May, 2024


“The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him.”

Psalms 28:7 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare the LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices and I praise the Lord with my song! amen.


*iDeclare the Decree

THANK YOU JESUS! You have been my strength and my shield. I am empowered and strengthened to live above the viciousness of life. I am preserved and protected from the violence of each day. I am helped of the Lord. The Lord lifts me up and place me on a solid ground in finance, health, ministry, marriage and all that concerns me. I step into realms beyond what I could ask or think. His goodness and mercy follows me all the days of my life. Therefore I swim in health and dwell in abundance day by day in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment