Wednesday, May 22, 2024

The word superimpose and prevails in my life



*iCommand My Day*
23rd May, 2024

“God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?”
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭23:19‬ ‭NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that the word of the Lord grows, it superimposes and prevails in every situation in my life and over all that concerns me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the word of the Lord is true in my life. I am what the Lord said I am. I am blessed. I am fruitful. I have dominion and I reign on earth. My life manifestly exhibit the goodness of the Lord. I therefore curse the root of every delays, misfortunes and failures now. I declare that I am by nature the Blessed of the Lord. I am adequately nourished and I continually flourish all the days of my life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment