Tuesday, May 21, 2024

I grow stronger and stronger in the Lord


 

*iCommand My Day

22nd May, 2024


“And the fire on the altar shall be kept burning on it; it shall not be put out. And the priest shall burn wood on it every morning.”

Leviticus 6:12A NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that the fire and passion for the things of the Lord shall be kept burning hotter and higher in me all the days of my life in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I grow stronger and stronger in the Lord. I am fervent in spirit and in kingdom service. The fire of fellowship and intimacy with the Lord shall be kept burning and it shall not be put out. Nothing shall separate me from the love of the Lord. My life is an access point for the Lord to the earth. My body is the temple of the living God. His glory is over me and His favour is upon me always. The goodness and mercy of the Lord follows me all the days of my life and I dwell in His presence forever in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment