Sunday, May 12, 2024

The Lord works wonders in my life that cannot be reversed

 


Indeed before the day was, I am He; And there is no one who can deliver out of My hand; I work, and who will reverse it?” Isaiah‬ ‭43:13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


*Prayer

Father, please work wonders in my life and lift me to heights of honour, wealth and greatness that no one can reverse in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare boldly that the Lord is my glory and the lifter of my head. The Lord begin to magnify me in the sight of all and He keeps watch over me. Therefore, nothing shall by any means hurt me. I rise greater heights in life and destiny. I grow in leaps and bounds. I declare supernatural speed and favour upon me. The Lord begin to execute marvelous deeds that cannot be reversed in my life. I am blessed permanently. I swim in health and dwell in abundance continually in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment