Friday, May 17, 2024

I am a child of the Most High

 


*iCommand My Day

18th May, 2024


“He predestined and lovingly planned for us to be adopted to Himself as [His own] children through Jesus Christ, in accordance with the kind intention and good pleasure of His will—”

‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1:5‬ ‭AMP


*Prayer*

I declare that the Lord is working in me both to will and do His good pleasures in all affairs of my life in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare that my life is aligned with the kind intention and good pleasure of the Lord for me. My life blossoms like the garden of the Lord. My family is preserved and we prosper always. My finance increase continually. I am able to carry out the assignment and purpose of God for my life. My standard of living is enhanced and improved. I sit with princes and I am one of them. I am the head and not the tail, above only. I indeed live as a child of the Most High in every dimension in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment