Thursday, May 2, 2024

I Obtain mercy and find grace

 

*iCommand My Day*

3rd May, 2024


“But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.”

‭‭Genesis‬ ‭6:8-9‬ ‭KJV


*Prayer*

Father, I come before Your throne of mercy this day by the sacrifice of Jesus on my behalf and I declare that I obtain mercy and I find grace for every area of need in my life in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I receive the supply of grace and mercy of the Lord. My mind is instructed and I apply my heart to wisdom. I declare my life and my time on earth will count. My health will not fail. My destiny will not be lost. My marriage, ministry, business and career will thrive. Nothing goes down in my life. I declare that I have escaped the hardship in of this time by the mercy of the Lord. I am not only blessed but I am also a channel of blessing to many. I am an eternal excellence, the joy of many generations in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment