Sunday, April 28, 2024

The Lord is my Shepherd - He is my everything


 *iCommand My Day

29th April, 2024


“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:1-2‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer

Father, I submit to Your Lordship as a sheep to its Shepherd and I ask that You make me, lead me and guide me in all my ways in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare the decree, the Lord is the shield for me, He is my glory and the One who lifts my head. He is my Shepherd, therefore all my needs are met. I am preserved and protected. My life is governed by the wisdom of God. My strength is renewed day by day by the power of God. He leads me out of trouble. He directs me into rest and abundance. The Lord open doors of prepared provisions for me. I have more than I can ask, think or imagine. I walk by faith and the Holy Spirit leads me daily in every area of my life. I live the supernatural life and I get supernatural results daily in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment