Tuesday, April 23, 2024

I am sustained by the Lord and I shall not be moved

 



*iCommand My Day*

24 April, 2024.


“Cast your burden on the LORD, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭55:22‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer*

I declare that the Lord takes away every burden and sustains me by His might, I declare I shall not be moved in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I shall not slip, I shall not fail, I shall not fall, I shall not be move. The Lord is my rock and sustainer. The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear. The Lord is the strength of my life, I shall not be afraid. He leads me besides still waters and on a straight path. His words and instructions are a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I always know what to do. Mistakes and errors are far from me. I shall not be brought down. I grow prominently tall and stand firm in righteousness and wealth in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment