Saturday, April 20, 2024

The desire of the wicked shall perish - everything is working together for my good


*iCommand My Day

21st April, 2024


“The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; He shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: The desire of the wicked shall perish.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭112:10‬ ‭KJV


*Prayer

I declare that the desire of the wicked shall perish and the rod of the wicked shall not rest on my portion in life in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare; I shall not be a victim of wicked and unreasonable men. I shall not walk into the traps of dangerous people neither will I be found in the place where tragedy is to occur. I declare that the plans of the enemy are like chaff before the wind and I declare that they are blown far away. My steps are ordered by the Lord day by day. The Lord turns the conspiracy of the enemy into foolishness. Every element of creation is mandated to work in my favour and everything is working together for my good in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment