Tuesday, April 16, 2024

I always know what to do and I execute by the the strength of the Lord


*iCommand My Day*
17th April, 2024.

“Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: He will guide his affairs with discretion.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭112:4-5‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
I receive the wisdom of God over every affairs of my life. I declare that my affairs are guided with discretion and executed by the strength of the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that there arise light for me in the darkness. I always know what to do. My discretion is guided. My decisions are right. I am gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. All grace and earthy blessings abound towards me in abundance. I have more than enough and I am generous to many. I am a steward of great wealth. Thanksgiving rises to heaven because of me. I have become an eternal excellence, the joy of many generation in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh


 



No comments:

Post a Comment