Monday, April 22, 2024

I am established in wealth by the hand of the Lord

 


*iCommand My Day*
23rd April, 2024

“For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, Nor did their own arm save them; But it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, Because You favored them.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭44:3‬ ‭NKJV

*Prayer
Father, by Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, please establish me in abundance and prosperity in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare according to the word of the Lord that I will eat the good of this land. There’s good in this land for me and I receive that which is mine. I receive landed properties and valuable assets. I receive wealth creation ideas and the courage to execute them. I refuse to back down before I win. I refuse to quit at the edge of victory. I take hold of that which the Lord has assigned to me. I step into new realities powered by the wisdom and power of God. I advance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment