Monday, April 15, 2024

Blessed to the overflowing to generations

 



*iCommand My Day*

15th April, 2024


“Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, That delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be mighty upon earth: The generation of the upright shall be blessed.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭112:1-2‬ ‭KJV


*Prayer*

I live in the overflow of the blessings of the Lord, my seed shall be mighty upon the earth and my generation is blessed and preserved from all evil in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare that I live in reverence and godly fear. I do not live careless. I do not conform to the ways of this world and I do not succumb to the desires of sin. I follow the path of righteousness and I walk in obedience to the leading and promptings of the Holy Spirit. Therefore I am the blessed of the Lord. Everything I lay my hands on prospers. Every child, idea, things, product or services that comes from me is mighty on the earth. My generation is blessed. I walk in the blessing of the Lord all the days of my life. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment