Tuesday, April 9, 2024

I Overcome The Challenges and Viciousness of line and shine ever brighter

 


*iCommand My Day*
10th April, 2024

“Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; For you will forget the shame of your youth, And will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭54:4‬ ‭NKJV

*Prayer*
I declare that I will overcome the challenges and viciousness of life, I will not be ashamed or disgraced rather, I will shine like the sun in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree*
I declare that Instead of shame, I receive double honour. What was supposed to bring me down has become my stepping stone. For the Lord helps me and My eyes are on the Lord continually and my face is radiant and I am not ashamed. Therefore, I radiate the glory of the Lord day by day. The favour of the Lord is upon me. His beauty is seen over me and His hand is at work upon me. My mistakes are overlooked. My errors are forgiven and my omissions are minimised. My efforts are successful. I live in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus, amen!

#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment