Wednesday, April 24, 2024

I activate my set time

 

*iCommand My Day*
25th April, 2024.

“Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭30:21‬ ‭NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I submit to Your leading and instructions, please lead me in the way I should go in every aspect of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree, morning by morning, the Lord awakens me to hear like the learned. My ears shall hear the words and instructions of the Lord saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever I turn to the right hand Or whenever I turn to the left. I declare I encounter divinely arranged people, information and systems. I tap into divine inspiration and influence. My life is on track with God’s ordained pathways. I step into destiny deciding moments with boldness and courage. I activate my set time in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment