Thursday, April 25, 2024

What was impossible is now made easy for me

 

*iCommand My Day

26th April, 2024.


“Every valley shall be exalted And every mountain and hill brought low; The crooked places shall be made straight And the rough places smooth;”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:4‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer*

I declare that every mountain before me is brought low. The crooked places are made straight and rough places are made smooth for me in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that what held me down before are now brought low and what seems impossible are now made easy for me. My limitations are put aside and my inability is now a thing of the past. I declare that I do sustained exploits and I keep expanding. I declare my influence and impact shall be generational. The hand of the Lord carries out special miracles, wonders, ideas and solutions in my world through me in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment