Wednesday, April 10, 2024

The kindness of the Lord shall never depart from me

 

*iCommand My Day

11th April, 2024


“For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed, But My kindness shall not depart from you, Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,” Says the LORD, who has mercy on you.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭54:10‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayers*

I declare that the kindness of the Lord shall never depart from me and His covenant of peace, safety and tranquility shall never be removed from me in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare that even if the mountains that support the economic systems depart and the hills of establish security of life, finance and property be removed; Yet, the kindness of the Lord towards me shall not depart from me. Day by day, I am loaded with His benefits. I function from an economy of grace and favour. The Lord supplies all my needs. I dwell in peace and safety at all times. His covenant of peace shall never be removed from me because of His mercy. He leads me besides still waters and makes me lie down in green pastures. There is nothing missing or lacking in my life in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment