Monday, April 15, 2024

Blessed, Wealthy, Rich and Righteousness

 


*iCommand My Day

16th April, 2024


“Wealth and riches shall be in his house: And his righteousness endureth for ever.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭112:3‬ ‭KJV


*Prayer*

In the name of Jesus, I will not have to compromise for me to survive. I declare that wealth and riches are in my house and my righteousness endures in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I will not have to choose between meeting my needs and righteousness. I declare that I have all that pertains to life and godliness. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, wealth and riches are in my house. The Lord is my Shepherd, all my needs are met beyond what I could ask or think or imagine. I do not only survive, I thrive. I began to prosper, I continue to prosper until I have become exceedingly prosperous. I am above only. I live in the overflow in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment