Friday, April 5, 2024

I overcome the darkness and fearsome difficulties of this time





*iCommand My Day
6th April, 2024

“The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭27:1‬ ‭NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that the light of the Lord destroys every fear and timidity in me and I ascend courageously to my rightful place in destiny at the top in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree; I am the head and not the tail. I am above only. I overcome the darkness and fearsome difficulties of this time. The light of God’s word shines through the confusion and despair of this time. I reflect the beauty of the Lord. Therefore, I have no fears or worries. I am not afraid or under undue pressure. The peace of the Lord that surpasses understanding guards my heart day by day. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment