Friday, April 19, 2024

In the of adversity, my strength will not be small

 

*iCommand My Day

19th April, 2024.


“His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, Until he see his desire upon his enemies.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭112:8‬ ‭KJV


*Prayer*

I declare that my heart is established in the ability and backing of the Lord and no matter the fierceness of the challenges, I shall remain victorious in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare that in the day of adversity, my strength will not be small. My heart is established, I shall not be afraid. I am strengthened with might in my inner man by the Holy Spirit. I function by the Spirit of Love, boldness and sound mind. I go conquering and to conquer. I overcome every challenges and obstacles on my way. What the devil planned to hurt me is overturned for my good and every battle I face is turned to victorious testimony in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment