Monday, April 8, 2024

I Receive A Major Shift, Expansion And Advancement in my life

 



*iCommand My Day*

9th April, 2024


“For you shall expand to the right and to the left, And your descendants will inherit the nations, And make the desolate cities inhabited.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭54:3‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that I experience a major shift and advancement in my life with a great ripple effect on every side in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree

I break forth on every side. I declare that as I am celebrating advancement in an area, it will be followed by major promotions in others areas too. The Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on everyside. Everywhere I go, systems and institutions makes room for me. I in places where I find myself, policies, laws and regulations are working in my favour. I achieve national prominence by the mercy, blessing and help of the Lord. My companies, ideas, works, products and services shall inherit nations and create solutions to major world problems. I rise above the limitations on this time and I excel greatly. I experience quantum leap in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment