Saturday, April 6, 2024

My Life flows with the abundance of the life of Christ

 

*iCommand My Day*

7th April, 2024



“You prepare a feast before me in plain sight of my enemies. You refresh my head with oil; my cup is completely full.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:5‬ ‭NET

*Prayer

I declare, the Lord prepare a feast before me in plain sight of my enemies. He refresh my head with oil; my cup is completely full in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I am distinguished for the honour and favour of the Lord in this season. The Lord single me out for outstanding miracles that cannot be hidden. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places. Yes! I have a goodly heritage. My cup is completely full. My life flows with the abundance of life. Everything is working for me. I rise higher and higher day by day. I am a thousand times more in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment