Sunday, April 7, 2024

My Spheres of Influence is expanded and I Receive A Huge Inflow of Blessings

 


*iCommand My Day*

8th April, 2024



“Enlarge the place of your tent, And let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, And strengthen your stakes.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭54:2‬ ‭NKJV

*Prayer

I declare that my territory and capacity is increased and enlarged to accommodate the huge inflow of the blessings of the Lord into my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree

I declare massive growth, quantum progress and great expansion for my life, business, ministry and career development. I refuse to remain at the same financial, intellectual or spiritual level. I rise higher and higher like an edifice in every area. My cords and spheres of influence are expanded and lengthened. My stakes and roots are strengthened. I am established in righteousness and far from oppression. My horn is exalted like the horn of a unicorn. I am anointed with fresh oil for new level of exploits in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment