Friday, April 26, 2024

Inam empowered and strengthened by the Lord day by day

 

*iCommand My Day

27th April, 2024


“He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.”

Isaiah 40:29 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, please empower me in areas where I am weak and increase me in strength in my areas of might, assignment and calling in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I am strong and courageous. My weakness is turned to strength. My strength is enhanced by the hand of the Lord. I declare that my small input shall be as a strong nation and my little shall be turned into thousands. I multiply and become exceedingly great. My path continues to shine ever brighter. I will never have a better yesterday. Therefore, all the doors are open and I walk into all round rest. The blessing of the Lord finds full expression in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment