Friday, April 19, 2024

The Lord Endorses me; I have speed and favour

 

*iCommand My Day*

20th April, 2024


“He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; His righteousness endureth for ever; His horn shall be exalted with honour.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭112:9‬ ‭KJV


*Prayer*

I declare that my horn shall be exalted with honour. My wisdom and prosperity shall far exceed my fame in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare that the endorsement of the Lord is upon me. The Lord began to magnify me in the sight of all. I prosper on all sides. I make progress in every area. I give freely from the abundance the Lord has given to me. My roots in righteousness grow deeper and I produce fruits of love. The Lord increase my honour and grants me rest round about. My horn is exalted like the horn of a unicorn and I am anointed with fresh oil. I have speed and favour in my life in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment