Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Perfect Peace for the Lord is with me

 

*iCommand My Day

18th April, 2024


“Surely he shall not be moved for ever: The righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance. He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: His heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭112:6-7‬ ‭KJV


*Prayer*

I declare that I am not afraid and there is no room for worry and anxiety in me for the Lord is with me and He is for me. I shall not be moved in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I am strong and courageous. The Lord never leaves me or forsakes me and I shall not be dismayed or be in despair for the evil occurrences of this time. He keeps me in perfect peace in all my ways. My steps are ordered in the right direction and He leads me in the way I should go. Therefore, I am at the right place at all time. I declare only glorious things are spoken of me. I rise higher and higher in all ramifications Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment