Thursday, April 4, 2024

My Fame Spread Throughout All the Country

 

*iCommand My Day*

5th April, 2024


“So the LORD was with Joshua, and his fame spread throughout all the country.”

‭‭Joshua‬ ‭6:27‬ ‭NKJV

*Prayer

I declare that the Lord is with me, therefore my name is associated with greatness and honour and my fame spread throughout all country in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that there are no negative stigmas attached to my name. Every ill spoken word about me is neutralised by the blood of Jesus. I declare that I am preserved from the vile tongues of men. My name is associated with greatness, honour, integrity, affluence and influence. My fame goes throughout all countries. My wisdom and prosperity far exceed my fame. I am full of the wisdom and power of God and I go forward only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment