Monday, May 13, 2024

I Rise above circumstances and fulfil my purpose

 


*iCommand My Day

14th May, 2024


“But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭43:1‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that my life and the number of my days are in the hands of the Lord; I am preserved and protected in health and plenty in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare the decree; I am redeemed. I am a new creation. I am of God! I am from God. I am sent to this world from the Lord. I am fearfully and wonderful made. I am deliberately created and uniquely formed for this time, season and generation. The Lord have called me by my name and I belong to Him. Therefore, I shine as light. I rise above circumstances and I fulfil my purpose. Nations come to my light and Kings to the brightness of my rising. In every area, calling, field and location the Lord has placed me, I declare only glorious things are spoken of me continually. I am blessed and a blessing forever in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment