Monday, May 27, 2024

I obtain victory and healing for our land

 


*iCommand My Day

28th May, 2024


“Then he went out to the source of the water, and cast in the salt there, and said, “Thus says the LORD: ‘I have healed this water; from it there shall be no more death or barrenness.’

‭‭II Kings‬ ‭2:21‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer*

I declare healing to this land and to the economic situation in our nation. I declare no more death and barrenness in our land and in my life in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I speak peace to our land. I declare that this nation is healed from its root by the power of the Lord. I declare that times of refreshing from the Lord comes to the land. I declare peace within our walls and prosperity in our home. I declare that this nation shall fulfil its prophetic role in the agenda of the Lord. I declare that I shall eat the good of this land. I flourish in this season. I go forth conquering and to conquer and I obtain victory in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment