Wednesday, May 29, 2024

I triumph always for those with me are more than those against me

 


*iCommand My Day

30th May, 2024


“So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.””

‭‭II Kings‬ ‭6:16‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer*

I declare that I am not afraid for those who are with me are more than those who are against me, therefore I triumph always over all situations in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I live in the shelter of the Most High and I find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust Him. He covers me with His feathers. He shelters me with His wings. His faithful promises are my armor and protection. Though a thousand fall at my side or ten thousand are dying around me, no evils will touch me. I am safe and preserved in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment