Thursday, May 23, 2024

I am strengthened and equipped for life and my assignment

 


*iCommand My Day

24th May, 2024


“Then the LORD turned to him and said, “Go in this might of yours, and you shall save Israel from the hand of the Midianites. Have I not sent you?”

‭‭Judges‬ ‭6:14‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer*

I declare that I have been empowered and infuse with strength and equipped with all resources I need to live a godly life and to fulfil my assignment in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare that the hand of the Lord is upon me for good. I function under the influence and empowerment of the Holy Spirit. I declare that I receive strength and wisdom to adequately execute the plan and mission of the Lord for my life. I grow in grace and supernatural ability of the Lord. I receive all that I need spiritually, financially, materially, mentally and physically. Therefore, I am productive and fruitful in every area of my life. I go forth conquering and to conquer. I am victorious day by day in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment