Monday, October 31, 2022

Let The Doors Remain Open

*iCommand My Day
1st November, 2022.

“This is what the Lord says to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him so that gates will not be shut:
Isaiah 45:1 NIV

*Prayer
Precious Father, thank You for the new month, I receive open doors by mercy and favour this month in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am anointed to prosper exceedingly. The Lord upholds my right hand to subdue nations, institutions, my field of influence and all that is assigned to me. The doors of systems and mountains of influence are continually opened to me this month and they will not be shut night or day. I declare, I go forward and I advance speedily. This month, everything is working together for my good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment