Thursday, October 6, 2022

My portion in life is beautiful and glorious

*iCommand My Day
7th October, 2022.

The [boundary] lines [of the land] have fallen for me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me.
Psalms 16:6 AMP

*Prayer
I declare that the lines have fallen for me in pleasant places, indeed, my heritage and portion in life is a beautiful and glorious one in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my portion in life is enviable and glorious. I declare that I am walking in my purpose and I am in the middle of God's will for my life. I declare that my location is not a disadvantage to the fulfilment of my destiny. I declare that I am set above all the nations of the earth. I am above only. Everything I need for life and godliness comes to me in abundance. All things are working together for my good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment