Sunday, October 23, 2022

Something To Praise God For, For A Life Time

*iCommand My Day
24th October, 2022.

Oh, satisfy us early with Your mercy, That we may rejoice and be glad all our days!
Psalms 90:14 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, please cause a major shift to happen for me and let me have something to praise you for, for a very long time in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Dear Lord, I declare that I am satisfied early with Your mercy, that I may rejoice and be glad all my days! I declare that I receive miracles I won't recover from. I receive mega testimonies in this season with ripple effect all the days of my life. I declare that I step into a major breakthrough that will birth many other levels of favour and breakthroughs. I declare a shift in major areas of my life. I receive testimonies that will be resounding and rehearsed for a very long time. I declare I receive something to praise God for, for a very long time in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment