Monday, October 17, 2022

My Rising Has Begun...

*iCommand My Day
18th October, 2022.

The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.
Proverbs 4:18 NIV

*Prayer
I declare the decree of the Lord, my rising has begun and like the morning sun, I shine ever brighter unto the perfect day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am a child of the Father of Lights. The glory and brightness of the Lord has risen upon me. Like the morning sun, I declare that I began to rise. I rise higher and higher like an edifice. I soar on the wings of the wind. I rise to new levels of greatness. I advance from glory to glory. I surmount my challenges. I surpass my limitations. I shine ever brighter unto the perfect day in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment