Friday, October 14, 2022

I Am A Great Nation

*iCommand My Day
14th October, 2022.l

I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.
Genesis 12:2 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, You are the maker and lifter of men, please make me into a great nation and let Your assignment for me prosper globally in Jesus name, Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Abraham's blessings are indeed mine. Therefore, I declare that I become a great nation. I will not be small. I will not be few. I will not be limited. My impact, influence and visibility is global. I grow and increase from one level of greatness to another. I make giant advancement in leaps and bounds and on a global scale. I grow in ever increasing splendor in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment