Wednesday, October 19, 2022

The Hand of Lord Reaches Out To Me

*iCommand My Day
20th October, 2022

You will be a crown of splendor in the Lord’s hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God. No longer will they call you Deserted, or name your land Desolate. But you will be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah; for the Lord will take delight in you, and your land will be married.
Isaiah 62:3‭-‬4 NIV

*Prayer
Father, let Your hand reach out to me to do me good; crown me with splendor and favour all the days of my life in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree
I declare, I am crowned with splendor in the Lord’s hand and with a royal diadem in the hand of my God. No longer will they call me deserted or name our land desolate. I will be called the delight of the Lord, and our land will be fruitful. I declare that every situation turns around for my good. I have no disadvantages. My steps are ordered and my decisions are right day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment