Sunday, October 2, 2022

I Receive Daily Loads of Benefits

*iCommand My Day
3rd October, 2022.

as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,
II Peter 1:3 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that everything I need for life and godliness comes to me abundantly in every area of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am abundantly satisfied and supplied with all grace, every favor and earthly blessing. I receive daily loads of blessings coming to me in abundance. I declare that always, under all circumstances, regardless of the need, I have complete sufficiency in everything. I am completely self-sufficient in the Lord and I have an abundance for every good work and act of charity. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment