Tuesday, October 18, 2022

My Progress Has Started Progress

*iCommand My Day
19th October, 2022.

And the Lord said to Joshua, “Today I will begin to exalt you in the eyes of all Israel, so they may know that I am with you as I was with Moses.
Joshua 3:7 NIV

*Prayer
I declare in the name of Jesus; my progress has started. The Lord begin to exalt me in the sight of all and I continue to shine in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord God Almighty begins to exalt me in this season. The Lord lifts me up and make me the head and not the tail. I declare: my progress has started. My promotion is now. My lifting has started. I grow and increase on every side. Everything I lay my hands on prospers. Every project I am handling becomes a testament of grace. My life is an evidence of divine involvement. I go upward and forward only. Everything is working for my good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment