Saturday, October 15, 2022

I Will Fullfil My Purpose in Life

*iCommand My Day
16th October, 2022.

I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.
Genesis 12:2 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, make my name great; may I not go the way of mere men or vanish from the face of the earth like smoke in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare that I will fulfill my purpose and assignment on earth and make my mark on the sands of time. I declare that my name is associated with honour, increase, wealth, wisdom, strength and ever improving greatness. I am a global phenomenon. I am the head and not the tail. I am above only. My name is a door openner. My influence is global. My results are trans-generational. The faithfulness of the Lord goes on to many generations after me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment