Friday, October 21, 2022

My Joy Is Visible To All

iCommand My Day
22nd October, 2022.

*Prayer
You have turned my mourning into dancing for me; You have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness.
Psalm 30:11‭ AMPC

*Prayer
Father, take away the sorrow, worries and depression and let my joy and the celebration of my testimonies be visible to all in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord has turned my mourning into dancing for me. The Lord have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness. My celebration cannot be hidden. My joy cannot be concealed. My profiting will be apparent to all. My tongue and my heart and everything glorious within me will sing praise to the Lord and not be silent. Everyone would have to join me in the celebration. I declare my joy will be visible and everyone will give thanks to the Lord God forever for my sake in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment