Friday, October 7, 2022

I Have Set The Lord Alway Before Me

iCommand My Day
8th October, 2022.

I have set the Lord always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope.
Psalms 16:8‭-‬9 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that I have set the Lord, His words and His ways always before me, I shall not be moved - I am full of joy, hope, faith and love in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I have set the Lord always before me; He is my Sun and Shield and the shade at my right hand - I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope. I declare peace within my walls and prosperity in my home. The Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on everyside. There is nothing missing or lacking. I grow in ever increasing splendor day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment