Saturday, October 1, 2022

Goodness and Mercy Follows Me

*iCommand My Day
2nd October, 2022.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.
Psalms 23:6 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I declare that only goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life from this day forward in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I stand and I declare the decree of the Lord over my life and all that concerns me - Surely, only the GOODNESS AND MERCY of the Lord my God shall follow me everywhere and at all times. There shall be no loss. There shall be no tears. There shall be no evil occurences. I am marked and approved for the goodness and mercy of the Lord. I declare that day my day, my experiences are that of favour all around. I live in the overflow of the blessing. I am the blessed one in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment