Saturday, October 22, 2022

Uncommon Promotion Comes My Way This Season

iCommand My Day
23rd October, 2022.

I look up to the mountains and hills, longing for God’s help. But then I realize that our true help and protection is only from the Lord, our Creator who made the heavens and the earth.
Psalms 121:1‭-‬2 TPT

*Prayer
Father, You are the source of my help, please, let uncommon promotion come my way in this season in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
My maker and my Lord, I declare that I look to You for help and my heart is set on You. Therefore, because the Lord is my helper, I declare boldly that in this season, uncommon promotion locates me. I declare that I receive true help and protection which comes only from You Lord, my Creator who made the heavens and the earth. I declare, let there be suppernatural lifting for me. I receive help beyond what I could ask or imagine. I declare that I receive wisdom to follow your leading and sustain favour in my life. The Lord will come through for me, I will not be put to shame or disgraced and the glory will be to the name of the Lord alone in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment